Sunday, April 6, 2008

Savannah is eight!



We celebrated Savannah's 8th birthday by starting with a favorite lucky charms breakfast in bed, followed by Grandma Shirley flying in for a visit and then we braved Club Libby Lu for Sharpay(HSM)Pooch Parlor Makeovers. I say braved, because there is no experience quite like entering a store that has picked far too small of a location for so many teeny boppers (I think there were about a hundred or so in about 1,000 sq ft plus merchandise) all wishing they were Hannah Montana, and coming out singing either jonas brothers or hannah montana because the same songs were playing over and over. Savannah, Claire and Hanna thought it was the best! Home for cake and ice cream and a few more neighborhood friends who surprised Savannah (she is still talking about it.) She scored some great presents and is very excited about her upcoming baptism and family visits this coming weekend...

2 comments:

Jodee said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! I can not believe you are 8! You are such a beautiful little girl, inside and out. We miss you!

foreveryoung said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe that she is 8! What a fun birthday and that is funny that you went to Libby Lu, because I remember you tellig me about that place and I was going to email you and ask you what the name was because I've been trying to plan Kylie's birthday. I'll have to check it out, it sounds like it was crazy fun. Congratulations on the upcoming baptism!