Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Kids beach days at school

The girls enjoyed a fun packed last week of school. They both celebrated beach days with a ton of water activities, game days, movies, ice cream, pizza, and loads of fun! I can't believe my babies will be in first and third grade in a couple of weeks. Both girls had terrific teachers, Miss Mitchell and Mrs. Williams this year and really enjoyed learning. Claire can now read and write and do simple math. We are working on her handwriting. Savannah LOVES to write stories and especially songs. She is excellent at Math as well. We are working on getting her to love reading more and have it be less of a chore. We look forward to a lot of fun for the summer break!

5 comments:

Jodee said...

it's so good to see an update! It looks like you guys are having a great summer so far! I love the new pictures on the side, especially Annie's- classic!
Miss you!

foreveryoung said...

Kylie only got one party day, your girls got spoiled with a whole week of partying! Love the new updates of your fun summer, your kids couldn't get any cuter!

foreveryoung said...

PS-it's hair extensions, I wish my hair grew that fast! It was great hearing from you!

Anna said...

Love these pictures but they are a MONTH old!!! I want to see what you have been doing this summer!!!!

JJJAM&S said...

Hi Becca!!! Your girls are growing up so beautifully!

Jacob saw your blog over my shoulder and very excitedly said, "Hey! I know her!!" He still remembers Annie.

I miss you guys! julie