Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving


The girls got early cousin christmas gifts and all got the same dress ups.

Grandpa, Tami and Grandma hanging out at Tami's house before the big thanksgiving meal!
This Thanksgiving we went to Tami's and Mike's house. On the way, we stopped at Debbie and Rolan's new house and had a lot of fun with them and we got to see Aislyn's Thanksiving play at her school.

We also got to see Henry, Amara, and all of the other cousins. We got to see the two babies blessings on saturday.

We played Switch with all of our cousins. I got two dress ups from the movie High School Musical from Jessica and and two of my other cousins got the same thing! Claire got a High School Musical 3 make up kit from Victoria.

Grandma and Grandpa rented us some big bouncey houses and slides that we played with in the church gym while the adults talked and made food. We had a blast! Thanks grandma!

Aislyn, Kallie, Claire, Macy, and I got to put on a play called Forest Changes. Aislyn was a fish, a poor girl, and a Butterfly, Kallie was a poor girl and a peacock, Macy was the director, Claire was a caterpillar, a tiger and a butterfly and last but not least, ME! I was a bird and a homless girl. It was a great show!

While we were at Tami and Mike's we played with all 27 cousins non-stop! The adults speant time shopping, playing games, and talking.

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for my house because it has been pretty cold outside.
I am thankful for my cousins to play with and my family because it rocks!
By: Savannah Pace

2 comments:

Liz E said...

Glad you guys had such a wonderful thanksgiving. I know Camie and Daryn are sooooooooooooooo excited to see you. We miss you guys!'Love the Evans

Anna said...

Quite the budding author you are Miss Savannah! Glad you had so much fun with your cousins. We sure loved seeing you!