Sunday, October 7, 2012

good sayings

hey its claire i found some cool sayings (most savannah made up with my friend(+nieghbor)joie) Good sayings “You problem with me? Oh well JUST sit down you FOOL Can't Face me? Oh uh I'm sorry but, can you turn around? Do you have a problem with me? If you were smart you would SOLVE IT." "Friends are there for you when you cry. BEST friends are ready with a shovel to HIT the person who made u cry." "Me? Be mature? Please, when I was little I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella stayed up past midnight, snow white who lived with seven men." “It’s harder to find a way to hate someone then it is to forgive them” “Be who u want and say what u feel cause those who care don’t matter and those who don’t do.” “You are beautiful in every single way words can’t bring u down so don’t u bring me down 2day.” “in a world where u could be anything be yourself.” so beatutiful right?

No comments: