Sunday, September 28, 2008

Illness, awards, teething, friends, fun

This week was mostly spent getting back into the swing of having mom and Caulder home. They got back monday night after a ton of fun in Denver playing with the cousins and their families. Thank you Javan and Jamin for a great weekend. You guys are such awesome hosts. Thanks to Jamin, especially, for not sending me home with blue teeth! We had a blast with your beautiful families!

We added preschool, college class, Annie's flu, Caulders tooth, Claire and Savannah's friends and their movie party, and a school assembly to the regular everyday craziness at our house, and it was an eventful week!! We are glad to have our family all together again. It definitely makes us realize that there is no place on earth we would rather be.

4 comments:

Jodee said...

What was that? "one two three whoo whoo?" Well whatever it is, add another one on for me! Yay Savannah!

Jodee said...

Okay, I admit, I have been watching it over and over... I am cracking up at the whoo whoo, especially hearing Becca whoo whoo with the rest of them! I love it! What happened to clapping? So silly! OK, excuse me while i go and watch again... just one more...

foreveryoung said...

Glad you made it back from your whirlwind travles and it sounds like you're back in the FULL swing of things! Does your life ever slow down?? What college class are you taking?

Jules said...

Let me see your smiling face BECCA! Glad you're home and sleeping in your own bed again... crazy weeks for us all lately! Hope all is well, miss you! WHOO WHOO! :)