Sunday, April 18, 2010

Annie's Parade


Hi, this is Savannah, and I am going to tell you about the Rodeo parade that was down in Oakdale. I was IN it! I did a dance to the song, Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood. It was a project for my dance studio and I had a lot of fun with my friends doing, but it was a lot of work! I had to go to practice on Mondays for 2 hours, Tuesdays for 1 hour, and Thursdays for 2 hours! Five hours of dance per week! It was a crazy job getting me there and back home three times a week, but I had a lot of fun in the parade. I had a lot of my friends that weren't in the dance there to support me. We had to walk (dance) for almost 2 miles! But the time went by fast. I really enjoyed it! I hope you like the photos we got!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Thats awsome I have my BFF necklace on me