Thursday, April 8, 2010

Savannah's Birthday





Hi, this is Savannah and I am going to tell you about my birthday and my birthday party. I had so much fun! My actual birthday was on Monday but my birthday party was on Saturday.

At my birthday party, we did lunch (subway sandwiches and chips) and had cake and ice cream! I had a lot of fun with all of my friends and family. I got a bunch of presents and toys to play with. Now, I have over $100!

On my birthday, I got breakfast in bed (waffles, milkshake, and donut). It was delicious! I had a fun time! I got a camera from my parents. It is purple, even!
Here is a picture of me eating my breakfast in bed!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Wish I could be there comment on my blog camrynslife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nice pictures, your blog rocks!!!!!