Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Savannah, Again

Hi! I am so excited to tell you about last week that I spent at my grandma's!!!!! It was so much fun! We went to Bananas, to a rodeo, horse-back riding, rafting, had a talent show, had 2 movie parties, and had a fashion show. We had a blast in her INDOOR pool! The pool was 80 degrees! Its deepest range was 9 feet deep. She let us dive into it! There were 5 of my fave girl cousins there, Reagan, Macy, Aislyn, Kalli, and Shani. And add me and Claire. We had so much fun and I hope we can do that again, soon. T.T.Y.L. (TALK TO YOU LATER), Savannah.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Loved having your 'stuck' in our car for twelve hours!!!! Glad you made so many fabulous memories at Grandma's house!

foreveryoung said...

Savannah, you are quite a good little blogger, it's fun to read! I'm going to have to try some of those hairstyles on Kylie. Tell your mom hi and that I miss her!!

Forever said...

annie that sonds like so much fun!!!!