Sunday, May 20, 2012

Savannah's Back ( again)!!!!

Ok, so now that I have seen that my mom won't edit the blog as frequently as I would like her to, I am back to writing on the blog! I am back, your live's just got better! Haha, just kidding. So, in the time that my mom wasn't posting, I put on a play called Wicked Junior!! I am going to post a few videos right here! I think we did a fantastic job! That is why we are going to put on another plau called Alice Jr (it didnt happen)in the winter! Here is the cast for wicked Jr.... Elphaba.......... Cambrie Stacey Glinda.......... Savannah Pace (me) Nessa rose.......... Claire Pace Boc.......... TBA (MIA) Feyiero.......... TBA (MIA) Chizzary.......... Hailey Stacey Madame Morrible.......... Jade Stacey Dorothy.......... Jade Stacey Wizard.......... Jade Stacey
Citizens.......... Hailey Stacey; Claire Pace
Monkeys.......... Hailey Stacey; Claire Pace;Jade Stacey

No comments: