Sunday, May 20, 2012

whats up? I'm back!

hey it's me claire and I"m back to writing!!!! this summer we're getting all excited, we Are going on a 12 day vacation to North Carlina and Florda! my birthday's comming up and guess what I want?! A SURFBOARD!!!!! so here is the lastest up date: savannah: obsessed with the computer (mostly e-mail) caulder: he caught on to the "I get wat ever I want" stuff claire: loves surfing, e-mail, friends, and the sharks sutter: they dont call him snuggly sutter for nothing! treyton: he's gotten a lot tougher thats for sure! mom: working as hard as ever! dad: saving up money for the vacation! LEAVE A COMMENT!

3 comments:

Hailey said...

hey its cambrie, i honestly love reading the stuff u post on your blog. heaven knows the last time i've updated mine

Hailey said...

hey Claire its Hailey Stacey your BEST FRIEND TALKING i haven't seen you in forever so reading that filled me up with your new family WHY DID YOU MOVE?!!!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/lupa-nomor-rekening-ini-5-cara-termudah-cek-nomor-rekening-bca